The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition is dedicated to providing comprehensive diagnostic, therapeutic and treatment services to children from infancy to young adulthood. We treat a spectrum of gastrointestinal, liver and nutritional disorders.
Commonly seen conditions include:
|Chronic Abdominal Pain||Pancreatobiliary disease|
|Chronic Constipation/ diarrhea||Short Bowel Syndrome|
|GI Infections||Metabolic Liver Disease|
|Celiac Disease||Jaundice & Liver Diseases|
|Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease||Inflammatory Bowel Diseases|
|Motility Disorders||Fecal Incontinence|
|Failure to Thrive||Pancreatitis|
The division provides both inpatient and outpatient consultative services. We are fully equipped to perform the necessary diagnostic procedures to help make a definitive diagnosis of your child’s medical issues.
State of the art endoscopy suit perform a number of specialized diagnostic and therapeutic procedures which include:
- Upper & lower endoscopy with biopsies
- Foreign body removal from GI tract
- Percutaneous liver biopsies
- 24 hour pH probe
- Hydrogen breath testing
- Anorectal motility testing
- Esophageal manometric studies.
Close interaction with Radiology, Pathology, Anesthesiology and Nutrition services provide excellent opportunity for optimizing patient care.
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center:
- 1 Brookdale Plz, New York, New York 11212, United States. Third floor, Suite 300
- Tel: 718-240-5857
- Brookdale Family Care Center-Linden:
- 2554 Linden Boulevard, Brooklyn, New York 11208, United States
- Tel: 718-240-8600